Partner With Us
Join a global network of zoos, foundations and businesses as a leader in red panda conservation.
Institutional partnerships are critical to RPN's worldwide outreach efforts, as well as the support of community conservation programs in Nepal.
Here are some of the ways your organization can support our mission:
This is an exclusive, discounted opportunity for zoo staff and volunteers to join RPN on a spectacular 12-day adventure into the forests and mountains of Nepal to experience red pandas in the wild.
For More Information Contact:
Terrance Fleming, Development Manager | (877) 854-2391 Ext. 101 | email@example.com
Zoo & Foundation Partners Giving $100,000 & Above
Partner Spotlight - First Panda Challengers
With a mission to protect endangered plant and animal species around the world, the Stichting Wildlife Foundation has provided conservation funding and education for more than 30 years from its home base in the Netherlands.
Zoo & Foundation Partners Giving $10,000 - $49,999
Happy Hollow Park and Zoo
Happy Hollow Zoo opens red panda exhibit and commits to the preservation of this endangered species.
Zoo & Foundation Partners Giving $5,000 - $9,999
- @RedPandasDaily (Twitter Account)
- ARCA Foundation - First Panda Challenger!
- Assiniboine Park Zoo
- Auckland Zoo
- Bioparc de Doué la Fontaine - First Panda Challenger!
- Brandywine Zoo
- Cincinnati Park Zoo & Botanical Garden
- Columbus Zoo
- Cumbria Zoo Co. Ltd.
- Curraghs Wildlife Park
- Detroit Zoological Society (AAZK Detroit Chapter)
- Drayton Manor Theme Park
- Elmwood Park Zoo - First Panda Challenger!
- Espace Zoologique la Boissiere du Dore *
- Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo
- Friends of Capron Park Zoo
- GaiaZoo, Kerkrade
- GreaterGood - Project Peril - First Panda Challenger!
- Helsinki Zoo (Korkeasaari) *
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- John Ball Zoo
- Kansas City Zoo
- Kolmarden Wildlife Park
- Longleat Safari & Adventure Park - First Panda Challenger!
- Memphis Zoo (AAZK Memphis Chapter)
- Milwaukee County Zoo
- Mulhouse Zoo *
- Ouwehand Zoo *
- Paradise Wildlife Park/The Zoological Society of Hertfordshire- First Panda Challenger!
- Parc Animalier d'Auvergne Exotic Park /La Passerelle Conservation
- Parc Animalie de Sainte Croix *
- Parco Natura Viva Garda Zoological Park - First Panda Challenger!
- Pueblo Zoo
- Rosamond Gifford Zoo - First Panda Challenger!
- Sedgwick County Zoo
- Seneca Park Zoo - First Panda Challenger!
- Shepreth Wildlife Park
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Wellington Zoo
- Welsh Mountain Zoo *
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Zoo Barben - First Panda Challenger!
- Zoo d'Asson
- Zoo des Sables - First Panda Challenger!
- Zoo of Antwerp *
- Zoological Society of East Anglia
- Zoologischer Garten Leipzig *
Additional Support From
- Birmingham Zoo
- Brights Zoo
- Buttonwood Park Zoological Society - First Panda Challenger!
- Cape May County Park & Zoo
- Connecticut's Beardsley Zoo
- Dudley Zoological Garden
- Erie Zoo
- Giardino Zoologico di Pistoia Srl
- Greater Vancouver Zoo
- GreenBay AAZK
- Los Angeles AAZK
- National Zoo & Aquarium - Canberra
- Omuta Zoo
- Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG
Partners in the Field
The Mountain Institute
A scientific and educational organization, TMI is committed to preserving mountain environments and advancing mountain cultures throughout the world. TMI supports field initiatives in the Andes of South America, the Himalaya of Asia, and the Appalachians of North America.
Red Panda GSMP
The Red Panda Global Species Management Plan is committed to promoting and supporting red panda conservation not only in zoos but also in the wild through: education and raising public awareness to red pandas and their conservation and provisioning financial, technical, scientific and other support to conservation in the field
Carbon Collaborative, San Francisco (SFCC)
The Red Panda Network is working to connect communities in the developing world to the carbon market. As a part of this initiative, we are working with SFCC's Carbon Cluster to develop efficient and effective community-based monitoring methodologies for the Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation (REDD+) marketplace.
For more information, please contact: +1-415-362-3000; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Himali Conservation Forum
The Himali Conservation Forum is our strategic partner in Taplejung district and helps manage our forest guardians and eco-trips in Yamphudin, Phurumbu and Surumkhim village development committee. They have 10 years of experience managing conservation projects and eco-tourism development. For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Mountain Organization Nepal (MOON)
Located in Ilam district, MOON (formerly SHAHPCI) has worked for sustainable livelihood through the promotion and commercialization of wild medicinal and aromatic plants species since 2002. MOON has helped to transform medicinal plants into a new cash crop in eastern Nepal. They help us manage the community-based red panda monitoring project and eco-trips in Ilam district. For more information, please contact: +977-27-521628; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shree Deep Jyoti Youth Club (DJYC)
DJYC is our strategic partner for southern Taplejung and Panchthar district. They are helping us in implementing community-based red panda monitoring project. They have ten years experience in managing natural resource management projects in the community level. Their experienced staff supports our forest guardians and ecotrips in Southern Taplejung and Panchthar district. For more information, please contact: +977-24-690138; Email: email@example.com