The Red Panda Network values and strongly respects the privacy of our supporters and other users of this site. On the pages where we ask you for sensitive private information (e.g., credit card information for memberships, donations, or merchandise), you will find that we process it through encrypted channels using secure https protocol. We do not send “cookies” to monitor visitor activity to our site.
We will not sell, trade, or release your credit card information. We will only ask for the personal information that we specifically need to process your order or membership donation. Once your information is received, we will make our best effort to ensure its security. In communications with our members, we may send you routine information in the future by either e-mail or postal mail, unless you specifically request that we not do so.
Collection of Information
Red Panda Network collects two types of information:
1. Non-personal information. For example, we may collect information on the click-through rates of people coming to our website each day, but we do not collect or store their contact information. At times, we may ask users to take a survey on our website. Other than information explicitly offered to us via the user, the user will remain anonymous and this information is collected for research purposes only and is not distributed to third parties.
We may use third-party analytics to track non-personal usage information.
2. Personal information. It is not mandatory for you to provide your personal information to view our website or use our products, however, if you provide us your information (your name, email address, or address) for the sake of communicating with us, becoming a member or supporter, purchasing merchandise, joining our mailing list, or for other purposes, we ensure you that it is not sold to third parties. We may be required to disclose your personal information to third parties to provide the service you have requested. For example, if you purchase products from us, we will need to disclose your personal information to third parties in order to ship and bill for your products.
Personal information may be used to inform you of our progress in conservation and awareness, events and fundraising, other related news, and updates. You can always choose not to receive such information when you provide your information on our website.
There could be rare and limited occasions where it will be necessary for RPN to disclose your personal information to third parties. We may be required by law to disclose the information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over wireless networks or the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ reasonable security measures to protect data, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from our Site, as we are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information without our knowledge.
Under no circumstances will RPN sell your personal information to third parties.
Terms & Conditions
We appreciate and encourage any contributions and feedback made on our website and user ratings on other websites, though we do reserve the right to request correction or take legal action if the information is incorrect. Contributions to our website are subject to the terms and conditions below.
– All content published on the RPN website is at our sole discretion.
– RPN reserves the right to republish all contributions to its interactive features across all platforms and will archive contributions.
– Any contributions made by minors should be supervised by an adult.
There are many external links within our pages and those of our partners and supporters. All are independent from us and have their own privacy policies. We choose our partners carefully for high ethical standards but are not responsible for their actions or policies. Please review their privacy policies before using or disclosing information on their websites.